This is a small update in that there’s not a
lot of new features added this time around. The focus of this is to update
savepoints and the like to bring them all up to the
same build number.
The majority of this build revolves around hotfixes applied
as a result of our recent server move.
I’ve updated NHL Rosters (I know I said I wasn’t going to but
I couldn’t help myself) using amnesiac’s Aug.26 rosters. If there is a new
update, I’ll process it, however, I won’t be keeping rosters updated by trades
or other player moves as we did previously by tracking CapFriendly.
Bug Fixes & Miscellaneous Changes
- Coach Profiles now show the coach age, country, rerate percentages, and permission request status. Coach skills have been moved into the right side-bar beside the coach’s age data.
- Sep-16: Players serving coincidental majors for Fighting will no longer force the team to go to 4-on-4.
- Sep-16: Fixed an issue where an incorrect line would be used at the start of the period if the visiting/away team had players serving a major and minor penalty.
- Sep-28: Fixed an issue where coaches could be created without a first or last name.
- Sep-28: Fixed an issue where viewing a Coach Profile on Public Sites would cause the page to fail to load.