Welcome to Ultimate Hockey Simulator (further referred as 'UHS'). If you continue to browse and use UHS, you are agreeing to comply with and be
bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern UHS' relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,
The term 'Ultimate Hockey Simulator' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of UHS. The term 'you' refers to the user of UHS.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- UHS is not liable for any damages or losses incurred through use of the program, financially or otherwise. You use UHS at your own risk.
- You accept UHS may be down at any time due to outages, maintenance, etc. UHS is not liable for any damages or losses incurred due to outages.
- UHS reserves the right to change or modify its services at any time. UHS is not liable for any damages or losses incurred due to service changes.
- UHS does not condone the use of its services for money-making opportunities. UHS is not liable for any damages or losses incurred on your part.
- UHS reserves the right to shut down the service without notice to any leagues and can not be held responsible for any losses suffered on your part.
- UHS reserves the right to terminate / remove your league without notice and can not be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred on your part.
- UHS will record a user's email address and real name, this information is used for, but not limited to, identification on league logins, communicating
information from UHS or third-party affiliates.
- UHS will not sell user information to un-affiliated companies and will attempt to protect user information to the best of our ability.
- NEW At any time, you may change or make your real name blank.
- NEW In order to purge your email from our system, you must delete your UHS account. Doing so may result in loss of functionality, including but not limited to
password reset / retrieval, owner specific emails concerning league inactivity (which can result in permanent league deletion) and so on. In your account page
you can control what emails you get from the system.
- UHS does not charge for the base system and services.
- UHS does charge a subscription fee for Premium services.
- Any user of a league may sign up for a Premium subscription.
- For each subscription payment received, the applicable league will be granted 31 days of Premium access.
- Multiple users from a league may sign up for a Premium subscription, which will compound the 31 days of Premium access for each subscription payment received.
- Subscriptions must be cancelled through Paypal's subscription management service.
- Premium subscription payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cancelled subscriptions will not change the league's Premium expiration. The Premium service will expire at the end of the period paid for.
- UHS may cancel or deny Premium Service to any league at our discretion. UHS is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by you.
- Premium Service subscriptions are NON-TRANSFERRABLE and are for that individual league only.
- UHS reserves the right to change what functions are available in the base/standard system and premium service without notice at any time.
- Any leagues that are inactive for a period of up to 60 days will be considered Stagnant.
- Inactivity is measured by the frequency of user logins to any given league. Users are required to login at least once per 60-day period.
- To prevent a league from being considered Stagnant the league can simply have any user log in to their league to prevent their league from being removed.
- Stagnant leagues can be deleted without notice or cause.