Several small changes added as well as a few hot fix deployments. Very likely this will be the last official build deployment for the year. If my current routine holds up we’ll continue adding in the smaller changes, with build deployments going out once a month.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Have a SAFE holiday season…. for the love of hockey, please STAY SAFE. Make a great day.
Bug Fixes & Miscellaneous Changes
- Power Rankings Report: Added new “Quantum” reporting to look at the team’s skill and consider chemistry.
- A UHS Wiki entry has been added for a general description of each of the categories for the new Team Power Rankings report.
- Fixed an issue where individual award assignments to players could not be deleted.
- The list of trades in the GM Trade Central page will now be sorted by most recent first by default.
- Fixed an issue where the assignment dropdown list in the Edit Player popup would incorrectly label farm teams as “Pro Teams”.
- On a successful Game Roster save, a link will be available to take you to the team’s Game Lines.
- Suspended players will now have a referee jersey beside their name in Team Personnel pages instead of the sharing the Injured symbol (red plus sign).
- The Add SavePoint button will now be replaced with a Refresh button if there is already an outstanding SavePoint request or SavePoints have been disabled.
- Dec-4-2020: Fixed an issue where coaches could lose the room in their first season with a team if the game was simmed using Live Mode.
- Dec-8-2020: Fixed an issue that prevented users from viewing previous Activity Report seasons.
- Dec-17-2020: Fixed an issue where Created Players that were being assigned were not being assigned to the correct Level.